Until now, the humble task chair was pushed to the side of the room, or under desks as the “cheap, basic” way to sit for a few hours. But we discovered (after building our ErgoDRAFT) that it didn’t take much to turn a space saving basic into comfortable all-day long seating. Task… meet ergonomics!
- High Back Design for Total Thoracic Support
- Height Variable Arms: Adjust and lean with secure vertical and horizontal strength
- 2D-Adjust Headrest: Adjusts up and down with ErgoTilt for ideal neck placement
- 135 Degree 2:1 Synchro Recline: For Combined Backrest and Seat Adjustment, with Recline Lock
- Built-In Bag / Coat Hanger
- Class-4 Heavy Duty Hydraulic Gas Lift
• Width 25.98” x Depth 25.39” x Max Height 48.62”
Ergonomic Office Chair / Task Chair
HD ElastoMesh and Soft PU Coated Armrests
XL Blade Wheels
5-Point Heavy Duty Nylon Wheelbase
Chair Weight 33.51 lbs
5’4” – 6’2” (See Diagram for Exact Measurements)
W28.3" x D13.8" x H25.6"
*3-year base warranty, extendable 5 years. Visit nouhaus.com/warranty for more info.
In a basic task chair, you may find yourself wriggling around, adding props or simply just “making do with what you’ve got.” But the ErgoTASK conforms to you. The contoured 2D Head/Neck Support adjusts up and down, while tilting forwards and back for optimized head position. And we combined it with 135 Degree and Synchro 2:1 recline which allows you to recline the highback simultaneously with your seat. So whether you’re in the office, classroom, dorm room, or bedroom, you now have a much comfier alternative without any sacrifice.
Available In 2 Fashion Colors
The ErgoTASK comes in 2 colors to match your décor.