A confirmation email which includes your estimated shipping date will be sent to you after the order has been placed. Once your order is shipped:
- We will send a Shipment Confirmation email which provides you with a tracking number(s) of the shipment, along with the link for tracking your package(s).
- The tracking information can take up to 24-48 hours to update, so don’t worry if it doesn't show up immediately. Please make sure to input the correct email address in order to receive your tracking info.
- You will then receive the order at the provided shipping address within the time frame based on your location.
We use third-party shipping partners to deliver our products to customers. Our usual shipping partner is FedEx and UPS.
Keep in mind:
- Free shipping is applied for all Nouhaus® products purchased directly on the website only for the 48 contiguous states.
- Please be aware that we offer ground shipping service but not other expediting shipping options. Our ground shipments do not require a signature for delivery.
- *For Module Sofabed deliveries, deliveries will be made to the front door of your residential address. If you live on any floor higher than the first floor, the deliverymen will deliver to your door only if there is an elevator. The elevator must be big enough to fit the package (Package dimensions: W87.4" x D38.6" x H20.0"). If your apartment or building does not have an elevator or the elevator is too small, the deliverymen will deliver the package to the first floor only. Nouhaus does not cover or reimburse for any separate delivery or service fees that the customer has hired and/or paid at their own cost.
WHERE WE SHIP
We provide shipping services to the majority of countries worldwide, including:
- United States - The 48 contiguous United States
- The United States - Hawaii
- The United States - Alaska
- The United States - Puerto Rico
- Canada - All provinces, including Vancouver Island - BC
- Countries in European Union (except Cyprus), Switzerland, the UK
Please click on each location to get directed to the website dedicated to that country or region only.
Due to restrictions of shipment from our carrier partners, Nouhaus products are not eligible to ship to APO and FPO Military addresses.
SHIPPING TIME FRAME
The shipping time frame is how long it takes for the product to reach your location. The shipping time frame is calculated from the estimated shipping date to the delivered date. Please note that each item in one order may have different estimated shipping dates due to its availability in stock.
The shipping time frame varies depending on your locations:
- The United States - The 48 contiguous states: 5 to 7 business days after the item’s estimated shipping date.
- The United States - Hawaii: 7 to 9 business days after the item’s estimated shipping date.
- The United States - Alaska: 7 to 9 business days after the item’s estimated shipping date.
- The United States - Puerto Rico: 7 to 9 business days after the item’s estimated shipping date.
- Canada: 5 to 7 business days after the item’s estimated shipping date.
- Countries in the European Union (except Cyprus), Switzerland, the UK: 11 to 13 business days after the item’s estimated shipping date.
- Other international countries: 12 - 15 business days after the item’s estimated shipping date.
SALES TAX AND VAT
The tax amount you’re paying at checkout on our website is either sales tax or VAT varying by each country’s regulation. Tax will be calculated when you put in your shipping address. Here’s what you’re paying at specific locations:
- The United States - The 48 contiguous United States: sales tax subject to each state’s regulations
- Canada provinces, including Vancouver Island - BC: sales tax (PST, GST/HST)
- Countries in the European Union (except Cyprus), Switzerland, the UK: VAT defined at national level
- Other international countries: no sales tax is applied at checkout
We don’t have the option which enables customers to place tax-exempt orders on our website. But you can reach out us at email@example.com with a tax-exempt document, our team will help to process the order for you.
IMPORT DUTY TAX
As we’re-shipping from a US warehouse, duty tax is applied for all international orders shipped to:
- Canada - All provinces, Canada provinces, including Vancouver Island - BC
- Countries in the European Union, Switzerland, the UK
- Other international countries
International orders (shipped to locations mentioned on the list right above) might be subjected to import tax or other clearance fees when you clear customs at the border. Please check your country regulations on the import tax rate. We don’t charge or cover import tax of any kind.
CHANGES TO YOUR ORDER
If you change your mind after your order has been placed, there will be an additional fee charge* since we work to have all orders dispatched to you soonest possible. Therefore, we always recommend for you to check on your order at checkout.
Shipping charges are non-refundable if you cancel your order after it has been shipped from our warehouse. There will be a re-routing charge for any changes of the delivery address after your order has been shipped.
*For Module Sofabed orders, there will be a $350 shipping fee charge for any exchanges for another color. We recommend requesting for a swatch book for free in order to avoid any colors changes.
DAMAGES AND DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS
Our packaging is created to minimize the risk of damages during transportation. And, we have product quality control and inspection routines in place before all our products ship. In the unlikely event that your product arrives damaged or missing parts, please notify us within 72 hours of receipt of the product, we will request you to provide photos of the damaged product or parts along with the shipping address and order details. Further information can be found on our Warranty Page.
All prices are in US dollars and subject to any applicable taxes according to state and local laws. Product availability, prices and delivery rates are subject to change. We do reserve the right to restrict any orders of items.